Thursday, December 10, 2009

Its Me....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Natural leaders, inspire others with their courage, originality and strong personality, adventurous, energetic, pioneers....that’s me.. A typical Aries...I jus love my life,and i enjoy to the core no matter am in joy or distress..I love my friends and really cant stand back stabbers..I dream a lot..coz i feel one has to, "Hold fast to dreams,for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly"
[my fav quote]
A complete food,coz good food is the necessity of a rockin life..A die-hard bike lover..my nature is really unpredictable,i can be really nice and sweet andvery bad at times..I hate people who are really good to one in good times, and turn their backin bad times. I jus love playing snooker ,its my passion.[Although many might find it boring]. And am here jus to keep in touch with my school mates and friends.....Waise i lov making new frnds too..!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: